This website brings together people and activities in and around TCS at EPFL.
- Marco Mondelli and Rüdiger Urbanke together with co-authors win the best paper award at ACM STOC 2016.
- Michael Kapralov has joined as a new faculty.
- 10 papers at ACM-SIAM SODA 2015 co-authored by researchers at EPFL. List of accepted papers here.
- Nisheeth Vishnoi joined as a new faculty.
- Alumnus Thomas Rothvoss wins the best paper award at ACM STOC 2014.
- Ruediger Urbanke wins the 2014 IEEE Richard W. Hamming Medal.
- The winter meeting in Zinal happened January 12-16, 2014.
- The programming contest Santa’s Algorithmic Challenge happened December 9, 2013.
- Aleksander Mądry wins best paper award at IEEE FOCS 2013.
- Rachid Guerraoui has been awarded an ERC Advanced Grant.
- Ola Svensson has been awarded an ERC Starting Grant.
- EPFL Algorithmic Meeting workshop happened February 11-13, 2013.
- EPFL Algorithmic Frontiers workshop happened June 11-14, 2012. Videos of the talks are now available.
- Interested in a PhD position in (theoretical) computer science? See here for instructions on how to apply.